Starting this week, my students will be participating in a project called "Change 4 Children". This is a program where students learn about AIDS and poverty in Zambia and then bring in change to raise money for the orphans. This program is run by the organization "The Alliance for Children Everywhere" which founded the orphanage we will be getting our daughter from. I am so excited to get my students involved in helping kids in Zambia with their loose change. It will also be neat because when we go to Zambia we should be able to see the kids that were helped with the change we sent!
If you are interested in helping out with this project, let me know. I would love to collect as much change as possible to send to Zambia. I also may have a few more African coin purses left after this week that you can use to store the change in. I am excited that our change will make a difference across the world!
Your prayers for this project would be appreciated. If you would like more information, go to www.childreneverywhere.org and click on the link "change 4 children". Email me at kelli10haken@yahoo.com if you have any questions. Thanks in advance for your support!
No comments:
Post a Comment